Monday, August 26, 2013

2013.08.26

Well, finally finish my ESL essay I found that was kinda boring. Falling asleep like seriously... and that's why I'm here now :D looking through my photo just now and guess what hehe. I found this! Dak-Galbi from Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant teeeheeeee! *omg i am hungry nowwwww* Trust me, this taste so goooood my god I can't even! Me wanna have this again! 


Dak-Galbi, Uncle Jang Korean Restaurent.



Just realised that this korean restaurant is only a kissing distance away from my house after so long -.- decided to went there with my housemate for dinner last Saturday as both us are korean food freak hehe we hunt korean food like mad haha! Fyi, another housemate of mine was back to hometown ady so she is not with us and I guess she doesnt like korean food much.  And surprising this restaurant was nice and ohya I can't forget the cashier guy, korean I think? He is way tooooo tall my godness. He has the same height with me sitting and he squatting while taking order, I was like :o .... k but that's not the point haha. Price was affordable as well, worth to try! Hehe.


Uhmmm, let me end my update here cause I just wanna share food I love and as you know I am so boring now. Plenty of assignments to do but me lazy. HAHA will be dying soon bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment